- Quick Start
- Build local test node
- Smart Contract - ABI Files
- Smart Contract——JS Contract
- Deploy Contracts
- Test Contract
- Develop DApp Client
- Contract Introduction
- ABI File
- Account Authority
- Call In-contract
- Token Exchange
- Contract Sub-Wallet
- Node Introduction
- Add to nodes network
- Node Data Persistence
- FO 接入安全指南
Smart contracts essentially are codes. They are computer programs running on books that can be shared and copied. They can process information, receive, store and send values.
A smart contract program is more than just an automated computer program. It’s more like a participant of the system, you can think of it as an absolutely credible person. He is responsible for temporary custody of your assets, and strictly follow the rules agreed upon in advance.
- Autonomous, you are the man who decides upon the agreement, and does not rely on third party agent, lawyer, or other middleman for confirmation. This is because of the automatic management performed by the network, rather than management by one or mor who may have personal bias and may be wrong.
- Trust, files are encrypted in shared book keeping.
- Backup, in blockchain, your document will be repeated many times.
- Safe, cryptography and website encryption to keep your files safe.
- Speed, smart contracts use codes to automatically perform tasks, thus shortening the time of a series of business processes.
- Savings, smart contracts can save money by eliminating the middleman.
- Accuracy, automated contracts are not only faster and cheaper, but also avoids the possibility for manual error.
Bulid → Storage → Perform
- Smart contracts are developed by multiple users within the blockchain, and can be used for any transaction behavior between the users. By making clear the rights and obligations of both sides in the agreement, developers then program in these rights and obligations. The codes contain conditions that trigger the automatic execution of the contract.
- Once the code is complete, the smart contract will be uploaded to blockchain on the Internet.
- Smart contracts regularly check whether there is any related events and trigger conditions. Events that meet the conditions will be pushed to the validation queue.
- The verification node on the blockchain first performs signature verification on the event, in order to ensure the effectiveness; after most of the verification nodes reach a consensus on the event, the smart contract will be executed successfully, and the user will be notified.
- Successfully executed contracts will be removed from the block. Unexecuted contracts will continue to wait for the next round of processing until it is successfully executed.
Smart contracts is the basic building blocks of a truly global economy,for that anyone can access the global economy, as pre-approval and high costs asssociated in advance are not needed. They also remove the need for trust of third parties for many economic transactions, in other cases, they can also transfer trust to the trust worthy individuals and institutions.